In-Home Speech Therapy Waterloo
Speech therapy for toddlers and children is not uncommon. Children as young as 18 months can be assessed by a Speech Language Pathologist for speech and language delay.
Parent training is also an essential aspect of speech therapy for young children.
In-home speech therapy services are available in Waterloo.
The Speech Specialists have a great group of experienced and well trained therapists that know how to help. Our therapists will:
- Provide 1 on 1 therapy sessions in a familiar and comfortable environment.
- Conduct a thorough assessment that is geared to the needs of the client.
- Focus on establishing daily routines and schedules.
- Engage the child with enjoyable activities that promote language development.
- Involve the family members in the therapy process – our goal is to make you the experts!
Therapy services in Waterloo are available at the home, school, or daycare. In-home speech therapy services are also available in Kitchener, Cambridge, and Guelph. For a list of our other locations, please click here.
Appointments for speech therapy Waterloo are available on weekdays, after school, and on the weekends.
For more information about speech therapy Waterloo, please fill out a contact form or call us
Toll Free at 1-800 536-7173